DOWNLOAD OUR APP
IndiaOnline playstore
10:57 AM | Sun, 31 Jul 2016

Download Our Mobile App

Download Font

166 Days ago

bravo 15216

St. John's (Antigua): Left-hander Darren Bravo has become the third West Indies cricketer to pull out of the troubled Twenty20 World Cup squad.

Following the high-profile withdrawals of Kieron Pollard and Sunil Narine last week, the West Indies Cricket Board (WICB) announced that Bravo also has opted out of the squad in order to be available for Trinidad and Tobago Red Force in the regional four-day championship, reports CMC.

In a letter sent to the WICB, Bravo said while he was "very grateful and humbled" to be selected, he preferred to focus on developing his game in the longest format. Selectors will now mull over yet another replacement after having to find alternatives for Pollard and Narine.

All-rounder Carlos Brathwaite was named to replace Pollard and the board said that Barbados off-spinner Ashley Nurse has been chosen in Narine's absence. Nurse has played four Twenty20s for the West Indies and 60 overall. The T20 World Cup begins on March 8 in India.  (IANS)

Viewed 74 times
  • SHARE THIS
  • TWEET THIS
  • SHARE THIS
  • E-mail

Our Media Partners

app banner

REVOLUTIONARY ONE-STOP ALL-IN-1 MARKETING & BUSINESS SOLUTIONS

  • Digital Marketing
  • Website Designing
  • SMS Marketing
  • Catalogue Designing & Distribution
  • Branding
  • Offers Promotions
  • Manpower Hiring
  • Dealers
    Retail Shops
    Online Sellers

  • Distributors
    Wholesalers
    Manufacturers

  • Hotels
    Restaurants
    Entertainment

  • Doctors
    Chemists
    Hospitals

  • Agencies
    Brokers
    Consultants

  • Coaching Centres
    Hobby Classes
    Institutes

  • All types of
    Small & Medium
    Businesses

  • All types of
    Service
    Providers

FIND OUT MORE