Loading, Please Wait...
Following are major policy highlights of Start-ups Action Plan Prime Minister Narendra Modi unveiled on Saturday in New Delhi while launching the ambitious 'Startup India' campaign to boost digital entrepreneurship at the grass-root level:
* Income Tax exemption for first three years
* Tax exemption on capital gains
* No inspection of start-ups for three years on labour and environment law compliance post-self certification.
* No interference from government
* Compliance regime based on self-certification
* Single point of contact for Start-up India hub
* Corpus of Rs.10,000 crore through Fund of Funds
* 80 percent rebate in patent costs
* Norms to be relaxed for public procurements
* Faster patent registration and protection for IPRs
* Faster exit through a new bankruptcy law
* Mobile app will be launched to register start-up in a day
* Atal Innovation Mission to give impetus to innovation and encourage talent. (IANS)