आपकी जीत में ही हमारी जीत है
Promote your Business

Assam Board HSLC (class 10) result 2020 date announced

news

Dispur: The Board of Secondary Education, Assam (Seba) has declared the exam dates for the results of the Class X state board exam.

The Class X state board exam results are going to announce on June 6 at 9 am. The education minister Himanta Biswa Sarma has confirmed the final dates of the result announcement. 

However, an official notification by Seba is not out yet. Candidates can easily get there results will one click by visiting the official website at results.shiksha.

Last year, Seba had declared the Assam High School Leaving Certificate (HSLC) and Assam High Madrassa (AHM) examination results on May 15. But this year, the COVID crisis has delayed the declaration of the results.

By March 24, when the first phase lockdown was announced by the state government, 95 percent of the evaluation of the Class X answer scripts was completed and during the lockdown, despite all the difficulties, the remaining 5 percent was done. (INDIAONLINE)

34 Days ago

Download Our Free App

Advertise Here