New Delhi: The Board is constantly assessing the situation and is keen to mitigate the anxiety of the students, parents, and schools. In view of the prevailing extraordinary circumstances of the worldwide spread of COVID-19 and the countrywide lockdown. In view of the queries raised by our stakeholders regarding the academic future of students, the board had made certain announcements
Students are requested to check all the announcement below:
1. Students of class 1 to 8 maybe get promoted to the next class, the board has not made any decision yet.
2. For class 9 and 11 students must get promoted to the next class on the basis of their grades in all the school-based assessments including project work, periodic tests, term exams, etc.
3. For class 10th and 12th students, the new exam dates have not been announced yet, however the board will issue the formal notices to all the state holders 10 days prior to the examination.
4. Board was not able to conduct exams on 8 examination days due to the COVID-19 pandemic situation. Further, due to the law and order situation in North East Delhi District the board was not able to conduct exams on 4 examination days, the board has decided to conduct examination only of the main subjects which will be required for the admission in the higher educational institutes. For the rest of the subject, the board is not going to conduct the examination, however, the marking schemes of these subjects will be separately issued by the board itself. The detail list of the 29 subjects has been mentioned on the website.
5. There are several CBSE schools located in 25 countries. Each of these countries is also under lockdown and/or has decided to close down the schools for various and differential lengths of time. For foreign students, who are going to appear for the exams abroad, the CBSE board has decided to suspend the class 10th and 12th examination, The system of marking/assessment for the purpose of declaring results will be worked out by the Board shortly and informed to these schools. The notification will be notified by all the Chief Nodal Supervisors, Head Examiners, Evaluators, Coordinators, etc. of Evaluation Centers.
6. The board is not conducting any evaluation process until yet, the new dates of evaluation will be released 3-4 days before the starting of the evaluation process.
Date sheets for the rescheduled board examinations shall be communicated by the board through its website and press release after re-assessment of the situation.
The board has asked students not to misled by rumors, all stakeholders have hereby informed to only trust the official announcements by the Board. To get more information about CBSE, keep visitting this page results.shiskha from time to time. (INDIA ONLINE)