Get your JNU PhD and MPhil entrance 2019 scorecard now

news

New Delhi: Jawaharlal Nehru University (JNU) has announced the result of Masters in philosophy and PhD on its official website at admissions.jnu.ac.in. The entrance exam was conducted from May 27, 2019, to May 30, 2019.

Aspirant who has appeared for the same can check their result by visiting the official website of JNU. On the homepage click to the floating link that reads “MPhil. and PhD courses JNUEE2019 Results” in the “News and events” section. In the new redirected page enter your user Id and password to get access to the page. After analysing your result candidates must keep a printout of the same for future reference.

The university has not announced any date for interview yet and all the qualified students can apply for admission in a total of 1043 seat. The admission will take place on the All India Merit List that will be based on the 70% weightage of the exam score and the rest 30%. weightage on viva on subject evaluation.

To get more information about admission and for any other updates visit the official website of JNU at jnu.ac.in/nodejnu.ac.in/node. (INDIAONLINE)

Download Our Free App