New Delhi: NIOS has declared the October exam result for Class 10 and Class 12 online. Students who have appeared for the same can check their result from the official website of NIOS at results.nios.ac.in.
The exam was conducted from October 3 to November 4, 2019. To check the results follow the steps below:
1. Click on to the official website of NIOS at results.nios.ac.in.
2. Drag the menu bar and click on the 'Results' tab, again click on the link ‘Secondary and Senior Secondary.’
3. In the section that reads Public Examination Result 2019 (Oct-Nov. 2019), click on the link of result
4. The required Result for 2019 window will open on the screen. Enter your enrollment number and captcha code as shown on the page.
5. At last, click on the ‘Submit’ tab and the result will be displayed on the screen. After checking the scores get the print out of the result for future use.
Students have failed in NIOS October 2019 exam result can apply for April public exams next year. They can also apply for the revaluation and rechecking until December 30, 2019. (INDIA ONLINE)