10 Situations People Who've Been A Part Of Train Delays Can Relate To

Ashish Khalkho

Believes in linking 'six degrees of separation' with virality.
December 30 , 2014

Share this on Facebook!

10 Situations People Who've Been A Part Of Train Delays Can Relate To

Close

Want more stories like this?

Like us on Facebook to get more!
Close
  • SHARE THIS
  • TWEET THIS
  • SHARE THIS
  • COMMENT
  • LOVE THIS 9
  • E-mail

In India, extreme weather conditions are one of the major reasons of delays in the public transport system. Specifically during winters, when more than half of the country is immersed in chilly waves and fog, it gets really tough to travel from one place to another. Indian railway is the prime mode of transport for millions of Indians each day. Winters, which also is the holiday season, sees lakhs and thousands of people taking trains to reach their destinations - but due to weather conditions, end up waiting for hours at the stations or in the train itself! Getting late becomes synonyms with railway network and one sees different colors of frustration, anxiety, laidback attitude and humour while traveling. Here are some of the common situations, we're sure you must have experienced yourself:



1. Stuck in the middle of nowhere, half of the passengers are out of the train to mess up with the authority!

"Arre Itni Der Kyun Lag Rahi Hai???"

10 Situations People Who've Been A Part Of Train Delays Can Relate To





2. Mind you! At least 90% of which are only out to see what the other 10% are going to speak!

"Hamare Netaji Bolenge"

10 Situations People Who've Been A Part Of Train Delays Can Relate To





3. For some the train becomes a park for morning walks!!

Status: Taking a walk in Aligarh! Beautiful Place
Comment: Weren't You In A Train?

10 Situations People Who've Been A Part Of Train Delays Can Relate To





4. For some, nothing can disrupt their sleep!

I am used to it, been there, done that.

10 Situations People Who've Been A Part Of Train Delays Can Relate To





5. You'd surely find professors, honeymoon couples and students busy cancelling and rescheduling their bookings and appointments!

10 Situations People Who've Been A Part Of Train Delays Can Relate To





6. Not to forget the consolers -

"Mummy, wo train late ho gayi hai na" and "Arre tum khane ki tyaari karo, hum to seedhe dinner ke time he pahunchenge"!

10 Situations People Who've Been A Part Of Train Delays Can Relate To





7. When other trains pass by you, all you feel is deep frustration for the railways!

"Aaj Ke Baad Kabhi Ye Train Nhn Lenge!"

10 Situations People Who've Been A Part Of Train Delays Can Relate To





8. Foodies around you will only be bothered about one thing;

"Bhaiya Khana Kya Milega Lunch Me??? Ice Cream Hi Khilado"

10 Situations People Who've Been A Part Of Train Delays Can Relate To

 


9. Late trains are a platform for all the debaters to have a discussion on timings of the train, assumptions on when will it reach and share their past experiences!

"Meri Train To Ek Baar 4 din late thi"

10 Situations People Who've Been A Part Of Train Delays Can Relate To




10. And do not forget the sarcastic aunties

"Aur Bol Rahe Hain Ki Bullet Train Layenge..Kuch Nahi Hoga!!"

10 Situations People Who've Been A Part Of Train Delays Can Relate To

 
All GIFs taken from here, here and here

If you've experienced even more amazing things while traveling in train, share it with us!
3629
  • SHARE THIS
  • TWEET THIS
  • SHARE THIS
  • COMMENT
  • LOVE THIS 9
  • E-mail

Comments

Fashion Tip You Must Take Care of for This New Year Eve

Fashion Tip You Must Take Care of for This New Year Eve

21 Amazing Images From Around The Globe On New Year

21 Amazing Images From Around The Globe On New Year's Eve

Download India's No.1 FREE All-in-1 App

Daily News, Weather Updates, Local City Search, All India Travel Guide, Games, Jokes & lots more - All-in-1