We all have lied to our parents while growing up. The lies have grown bigger as we have aged. We bring together a list of lies that parents usually fall for.
1) I was home all night Dad!
The art of sneaking in and out of the house has been mastered by you.
2) Going for a late night movie
It’s the most perfect excuse for many to hit a crazy party
3) Parents going for a weekend trip and your response is an exam on Monday
You immediately call your friends for an all night party
4) Staying at friends house for group study
One of the silliest excuses that parents fall for and you are just studying which alcohol is cheap and which is expensive.
5) Have an extra class in college
Nobody has ever cared about classes anyways.
6) Going on a study tour
Its not your typical study tour, but you are studying the scenic beauty of a city with your friends.
7) The results aren’t out yet
And for some of the people, the results never come out.
8) The entire class flunked
For you, its your friends and you that makes up the term class.
9) Need money for tuitions and course books
For everyone economics was their favourite subject
10) Its only the guys, mom!
In actuality, an all boys parties is never fun.
11) I Don’t know
This line is always the best defense.
12) I didn’t do it
The next best line of defense.
13) Is your son/daughter ever pull these tricks on you?