Are you set on fire by someone’s intelligence? If yes then you can proudly call yourself a sapiosexual. Sapiosexual is one who finds intelligence the most sexually attracting feature.
Fashion sense, physical appearance and over all personality takes a back seat for these people. An incisive, inquisitive and insightful mind is all they need and those great conversations with their partner become their foreplay. Ahem! If you are the one, then you would surely relate to this post.
1. You take your partner to all sorts of Museums, historical places and events which have something unique to offer
Those basic hang out places is a big NO for you
2. If anyone makes a grammatical or spelling error, then this simply turns you off
Because you are obsessed with the proper use of language
3. You can read as many books as you can. And you get irritated if someone pokes you while reading
Because reading books stimulate your senses
4. A sensible and a witty conversation turns you on instantly. That’s how you romance
5. It’s not necessary to know everything under the sun but if you come across something that your partner doesn’t know, then it becomes a big deal for you
Ignorance is surely not a bliss for you people
6. You love it when your partner read your feelings and responds with utmost kindness
Because you are emotionally intelligent creatures
7. You watch movies which have suspense and thrill rather than romantic comedies
8. It’s actually very difficult for you to find a suitable partner for yourself because it’s often hard to match that intelligence wavelength
Because intelligence is always on the top of your list when you search for partners.
9. Beauty without brains is not your cup of tea
No matter how good looking a person might be but if he/she is dumb, then it’s a big NO for you.
10. The moment your partner speak words filled with intelligence, humour or just sense, you get sexually aroused
And vice versa
11. You hate when somebody calls you either “Fake” or “Ego Prig”
12. In any conversation, you will always welcome an opinion and not someone saying, “Pata nahi"
13. Steamy debates are more erotic than romantic rhymes
14. You actually love it when your partner surpasses your IQ levels
So, how do you feel being a sapiosexual? Share your thoughts with us in the comments section below.